Skip to main content



Current CCHS Students needing transcripts prepared for the college application process or for scholarship applications should do one of the following in order to get a transcript:

Sending Transcripts

  • OR... your counselor will send it to the college if you are applying to college using or Naviance. This includes your FINAL TRANSCRIPTS that will be sent electronically about a week after graduation.
  • OR... if you cannot send via CFNC, CommonApp or SendEDU, you can submit a Scriborder request online (see it at  ) to Mrs. Hill, guidance secretary. 

-Cost: First 3 Scriborder transcripts from Mrs. Hill (CCHS Registrar)= Free. After first 3= $5 each.